Happy MLK, Jr. & Inauguration Day!
♥ I will be wearing a sweater vest this coming Sunday, January 27, in honor of ALA’s Sweater Vest Sunday, in which “all fans of intellectual freedom can take a stand for the freedom to read (and for fashion)!” — care to join me? 🙂
♥ An article outlining the history of sequins all the way back to King Tut? On it!
♥ This series of photographic mash-ups of the past and present of Detroit is both beautiful and heartachingly poignant. The locale of the third pic in the series is a library. (Sigh.)
♥ Can you guess which of these 10 literary board games for nerds I have? 😉 Which one would you go for?
- Celebrating Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s Legacy (detroit.cbslocal.com)
- 10 Literary Board Games for Book Nerds (flavorwire.com)
- 2013 Inauguration Fashion With The First Lady Michelle Obama (lunionsuite.com)
- The College Majors Of U.S. Presidents (And Other Trivia) (edudemic.com)
- 5 Questions About The Inauguration (wnyc.org)