Guess what? We’re moving next week into our first house! 😀 But even amidst all the first-time-homebuyer craziness and packing plans, I have found time to enjoy…
♥ … reading about the proper use and history of the em-dash — and I love the fact that one of my favorite poets, Emily Dickinson, plays such a prominent role in this piece.
♥ … this list of the 10 grumpiest authors in literary history. Maurice Sendak, we ♥ you. Rest in (grumpy) peace.
♥ … this round-up of 7 famous people who missed the Titanic. Just think, the fate of the Hershey bar could have been completely different!
- The 10 Grumpiest Authors in Literary History (neatorama.com)
- My Fondness for the Em-Dash (whatifyoucouldnotfail.typepad.com)
- The Singular Beauty of the Em-Dash (theatlanticwire.com)
- Maurice Sendak: “Publishing Is Such an Outrageously Stupid Profession” (publishingperspectives.com)
- Gotta dash (tunnelingtowardsunshine.wordpress.com)