Hey there! Exciting changes this past week — yesterday, I officially started my new job as a faculty librarian! Friday started off with in-service and convocation, and classes start Monday. 🙂
♥ … I have been enjoying learning about the accidental history of the @ symbol, which is the comeback kid of the punctuation world.
♥ … I clapped and smiled at the best follow-up to a lost cat poster. And shared it with my hubby. And petted and hugged our cats.
♥ … I perused (virtually) this gallery of the most gorgeous public restrooms around the world. Not so sure on the “gorgeous” part, but definitely an interesting read. And no, this is not the first time I’ve mentioned toilets in a “Weekend Special” post. Keepin’ it classy, y’all. 😉
- Gorgeous Public Restrooms Around the World (neatorama.com)
- New initiative lets users give the loo-down on public restrooms (todayonline.com)
- The 10 Coolest Restrooms in America (newsfeed.time.com)
- Vote for America’s best public restroom (travel.usatoday.com)
- How cleaning a public bathroom changed my life. (mikeblockerspeaks.com)
- Public Toilet On The Street Made Of One-Way Mirrors (techandle.com)